Visit our NEW Site Visit Now

Sim Hunter - Sim Information Gathering Tool 2022 [NEW]

Sim Hunter - Information gathering tool for Termux
Hey Termuxian I hope you are good and doing well in Ethical Hacking ^^, I am back with interesting Termux Tool Sim Hunter !!. I hope you like my work and give your support ;)

So just try Sim Hunter and give your feedback.

Use of Sim Hunter Tool : It is Information Gathering Tool , you can find someone name , location and gender by just typing number !! it is not 100% accurate but better then other tools ;)




Installation

Sim Hunter Tool

pkg update -y && pkg upgrade -y
pkg install git -y && pkg install python2 -y
git clone https://github.com/Bhai4You/SimHunt
cd SimHunt && python2 simhunt.py

wait some time during installation process..

Termux Detective

 Enter your phone number and Country first two latter and hit Enter.

It Works for me try your Number ;)

Single Command Installation ;)

pkg install python -y && pip install simhunter && simhunter
google known me as Bhai4You or BullAnonymous.

Post a Comment

© Bhai 4 You. All rights reserved. Distributed by Pixabin